Industry-Leading Asset Management and Calibration Software
As the industry leader in multi-vendor service, Tektronix offers its customers a host of value-added services beyond instrument
calibration, repair and related services. One of those services, CALWEB, is the company’s innovative and robust calibration software. Used by customers around the world, the application allows individuals from operations, quality
and executive management alike to reduce compliance costs and gain full visibility of their organization’s calibration program.
CALWEB 9.0 New Features
- Customized Global View: The Global View, which includes Customer Managed Assets and Tek
Managed Assets, may now be configured to meet customers exact needs.
- Enhanced Certificate Approval Process: The certificate approval process can be configured to enforce the approval functionality for all delivery methods or strictly for onsite calibrations.
- Ability to Download Excel Reports: Download the Calibration Check-in and Audit Trail in Excel format.
- Fastest Download Speed in Industry: Download 50k rows in less than 5 minutes—more data in less time.
- Enhanced Configuration Management Menu: A new menu option, “Config Mgmt”,
enables internal users to easily select from a variety of options to configure customer settings.
- APAC Asset Creation & Certificate Upload: Assets
can now easily be added to the International database with the submission of a simple form. In addition,
certificates may now be quickly uploaded with the new Certificate Upload functionality.
- Separate Access Level for Edit Asset: More flexibility
available with asset editing security. Users may have full viewing ability but edit rights restricted to field values determined by the customer.
- Default Security Level for Additional User: Enhanced security so that newly added users have a default restricted role.
CALWEB offers the following
- 360° instrument visibility
- Global view that aggregates data
- Data reliability
- Compliance management
- 24/7/365 interactive access
about the value CALWEB can offer your company and instrument calibration program.
Current CALWEB users,
access your account here.
Prospective customers, call us at 800-438-8165.